Friday, January 6, 2017

Mozzarella stuffed Rosemary and Parmesan Pretzels - Alex


Inspiration Recipe: http://bakerbynature.com/mozzarella-stuffed-rosemary-parmesan-soft-pretzels/

Overall, my recipe went well. My final product looked very similar to the pictures of my inspiration recipe. I have made pretzels before, but I was unsure how these pretzels would turn out because they are a bit more complicated than making plain pretzels. When I poured the package of yeast into the warm water, I did not see a large amount of bubbling or foaming so I was unsure if I had properly activated the yeast so it would later help the bread rise by releasing carbon dioxide. In the end, the pretzels puffed up a lot meaning I activated the years properly. If I was to make these again, I would maybe cook the pretzels a bit longer to have a more golden crust, and also brush on the egg wash rather than drizzle it. I would also stuff them with more cheese.

1 comment:

  1. I liked how well you described each step of making the pretzels. Your video was also very clear and well thought out. I also liked how you would describe the scientific reason to why the yeast would rise. I also enjoyed the music you added to the video.

    ReplyDelete