Friday, January 6, 2017

I was extremely impressed with Shola and his cooking abilities. It was cool to see the detail and precision that was put into each dish. My favorite dish that he made was the pizza. It was very well thought out and smelled and tasted amazing. I enjoyed watching him put each ingredient on the pizza and explain each step so that everyone could understand it. I also loved how he showed us how to make the pasta. I have made pasta before but he showed me a completely different way. Cooking is a huge thing in my family and i absolutely adore food.
I would label Shola as a cook because he creates and experiments with different foods that he makes, where as a chef would simply just follow a recipe. Shola uses every Tuesday to experiment with different foods and combinations and sometimes even invites other cooks to help him create different meals. Shola is extremely educated in his field of profession and is a very inspiring cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment