Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Mint Chocolate Milkshake

My video -https://www.youtube.com/embed/5lqL3JBF0LE 
Inspiration/Recipe - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU2kDCldLQk

The milkshake came out very good overall.  The appearance of the milkshake was good; however, I did not have everything ready for the in the future I would like to have everything even more prepared before I start so the filming process was easier.  Also, I would do some more filming because I missed some of the parts of making the shake.  Next time I would also change the thing I was doing because this recipe did not take too long to do and I think it would be better to something that took more time.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, Dylan! This is a good and easy recipe to make. The video is very organized and explains exactly how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your video is very well done! Its clear and its easy to tell exactly what you did. The milkshake also looks very good! Goodjob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice video and a cool idea. I liked the coating on the rim of the cup I'm sure that added nice flavor to the shake.

    ReplyDelete