Thursday, January 5, 2017

Cheesecake by Anabelle W



My Inspiration 

My Version 

I was initially hesitant about making cheesecake because it seemed like it would be impossible to perfect. I started off well, so I began to feel more confident. Though the end result wasn't bad, I think I could have made it better. I read a lot of cook posts about cheesecake and they all recommended lowering the temperature after a certain amount of time. This didn't coincide with the recipe I was copying, so I was uncertain about how long and at what temperature to bake the cake. The other problem was with the waiting time for the oven. I didn't want to leave the batter out so I put it in the fridge, another step not in the directions. If I were to make the recipe again, I would crush gingerbread cookies and mix the crumbs with butter in order to make a better base for my cheesecake. 

3 comments:

  1. Your video is so good! I like how it is slow enough to read and see everything that you are doing. You also do a good job of keeping your area clean and you showed everything so precisely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video was amazing! I liked how you had everything ready before you started filming. Also, I liked how every slide was slow enough to read, while not dragging out the actual cooking part of the video. One thing that I would change is at the end, i would put the cheesecake on a plate to present the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your video was very clear and easy to understand. I think the captions, like Dylan said, were very easy to read and process, yet they weren't slow. Everything was great, and the only thing I would suggest is a display of the cakes in their final plate, just for the closing. Otherwise, it was great!

    ReplyDelete