Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Funfetti Mug Cake


Inspiration:



What went well was the overall project. I thought that it was well thought out and I understood what I was doing. The only thing that went wrong was that I overcooked the cake a little bit longer than I should have. I did not want to undercook it because of the raw egg and I did not know how the microwave would cook the cake so I would rather be safe! Next time I would not fill the mug up as much as I did and I would have also waited for the cake to cool before putting the icing on. I also should have done a test run before creating the actual cake.

The science behind microwaves is that they exhort electromagnetic forms of energy. The microwaves heat the molecules in food directly and cooks the food.


No comments:

Post a Comment